About Me

Just another normal person

Monday 26 May 2008

Story telling.....

I have been a kind of story teller for some time.. I had never known my ability of cooking up stories or forming up my opinions into words.

The first time i noticed this, was during my social science exams which included history. Now I did not have a good memory for stuff which happened before i was even there and the way out was only story telling. Surprisingly most of my social science teachers initially used to wonder - 'Wow! How does this boy know so much of history that he can write pages and pages of it??!!'
But when they started to read the details they found out that half of what i had written would have never happened in History. Surprisingly the teachers used to give me decent marks even after knowing this and this somehow fuelled more of my story writing streak.

Now this became a habit and I started risking leaking this practice to other subjects. In fact i went ahead and submitted a 85 page booklet completed in my board exam for (don't laugh) Physics! (Luckily the paper had some genuine content and the person who evaluated my paper might have been be a very patient person, that i passed with a very good score). Thats when i decided i should re-direct this useless habit to someplace else, and thus my story writing started....

These days i do not find much time to complete the stories i once started, but then someday i am gonna forget everything and sit for it... Till then chota mota things like blogs will keep satisfying my craving to tell stories....

No comments: