About Me

Just another normal person

Monday 4 February 2008

Cold days.....

The first thing that came out of my mouth when i stepped in London was 'Brr!!!'.... Phew whats with the expression eh?! It was quite cold that day and my friend had warned me not to come out of the plane without wearing my coat. I was pretty confident that 'Come on, i can manage'. But little did i know that on the same day, temperature in Heathrow was near to 2 deg C and to add to that wind blowing in would make you feel as if the temp is below zero. Nevertheless it was a welcome change that prompted me to wear my coat whose presence i was refusing to acknowledge. It took some time before i got all my luggages and bid good bye to my plane companion whom i had met in Mumbai. I was all alone in one of the biggest cities in the world and i was wondering as to 'whooo my streak has started'... Nevertheless my streak yet to take off as i still roam aimlessly in the cold streets...

PS: My post finisher will not be something related to the title...

1 comment:

Ammi said...

Dood!!! Dropping my 1st comment
Good effort of express thoughts... Keep flowing

Amar