About Me

Just another normal person

Monday 4 February 2008

What the 'What the??'

I think you must be wondering on what kind of name is this for a blog or a post for that matter. Perhaps you might be thinking, 'What the?? how come he has kept such a name - 'What the??''... Strange... Well thats what came to my mind when i first opened this site. I had not known of its existence for a long time (pardon my spelling mistakes, if any)... came to know of it when i visited a friends profile and checked out the link... and i was like 'What the??' How come this site had been unnoticed by me... Well, thats how i gave this name- 'What the??' nevertheless now that i am here and have written my first post, i think i can take up my writing streak after a long time.... Till then dont wonder abt the title. The post and the title are absolutely unrelated... What the??

1 comment:

Chandana Keswarkkar said...

Nevertheless the li'll relation to ur posts and title, the title still can be called an absolutely brilliant one !